Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WHO LOOKS FOR A COACH?!?

I know you are not looking for a Coach! Who looks for a Coach?! Perhaps what you are looking for is a solution to a problem or support in bringing to life that dream that seems just out of reach or perhaps clarity and support in navigating a life or career transition. Perhaps you are looking for time management training or leadership and communication development! This is where I come in!

Through my personally developed coaching approach, Action Centerd Transformation (A.C.T.), I will support you in moving beyond old patterns, fears, belief systems, and choices that are keeping you from bringing your heartfelt dreams into reality. Moving beyond these will facilitate your knowing who you really are at the core; therefore, identifying your life's mission , the purpose, passions and the unique gifts and dreams you are meant to share in this lifetime. The purpose in this technique is to support you in courageously stepping into the "here and now" and moving out of your comfort zone to take powerful and purposeful action. When vision and action come together your dreams can be reality.

It is never to late to dream and it is never too late to let go of old dreams and keep dreaming!

I have gone through all of the work that I bring into my coaching practice. I happily share my own journey with you, which adds to the connection established. I feel this work is never complete and therefore, I am always taking on new challenges and enthusiastically engaged personally and professionally in this work. Therefore, choosing me as your coach means working with someone who has direct experience on both sides of this equation.

During an initial consultation we will discuss your visions and goals and together we will begin to establish a plan to bring these into reality.

If we decide to move forward we will determine which coaching plan will be most effective. Minimum plans are for four weeks and they include 4 weekly 60min. sessions either on the phone or in person in addition to regular phone support.

For rates and furhter info go to my website: www.jmannino.com

No comments: